Oooooopsie-Judy, correction. I wrote (addressing Barry):

 In fact, when I posted for the first time in months several weeks ago, it was
to rebut aryavazhi's string of malicious falsehoods about me. I didn't say
anything to you or about you until you decided to take his side and go after me.

 Actually I did mention Barry in passing in my post to aryavazhi:

 Barry and his acolytes can relax, BTW. I have no intention of starting to post
regularly again. I've peeked in now and then to see what was happening; I
haven't bothered to correct Barry's lies about me because you all know that's
just what he does. But you may not know aryavazhi is a liar as well, so I
thought I should make that clear. If he responds to this, it will almost
certainly be with more lies.