> --- anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Thats another facet of the co-dependent
> > bound/not-bound cycle story.
> > When one becomes liberated, they become superior.
>
> Have you actually experienced that with "liberated"
> people? Superiority/arrogance is the stink of an ego,
> not of liberated consciousness.

Well for example, Jim is claiming liberation -- I take him at his word
-- yet he is "an elephant" barely even able to talk to "ants" like me.
That is one experience. Similar ones come to mind.

You may making a distinction between classes of "liberated" and Jim
and others are not in the class you are referring to.

I have experienced many people with and without the stink of an ego.
Are all of the latter liberated? All the former bound?

> > guess thats the
> > difference between the first category ("I have no
> > awareness of
> > boundaries") and the third stage of seekerdom "I
> > have no awareness of
> > boundaries, EVER".
> >
> > I observe people in the third stage, per their own
> > story (I am not
> > acknowleging any reality of a third stage or any
> > stages), tend to
> > express a sense of superiority. And reasonably so
> > per their story.
> > "Most are in ignorance and boundaries, I am not, I
> > am liberated, I am
> > the elephant, they are the ants."
>
> Really? Authentically liberated people can't act that
> way because it would be a self-evident absurdity to
> talk about being superior to someone else. How can
> nothing be better or worse than something?

Seems reasonable to me.

> Maybe
> you've been talking to some mood-makers who have good
> experiences and also some self-esteem issues!

Maybe. See above.

And to jump a few notches, do you think MMY has some self-esteem issues?

> > But what if its
> > only a story. What
> > if one never bought into ignorance and boundaries in
> > the first place?
>
> I think that's a great non-story to buy into!

Thats my non-story and my non-I is not sticking to IT.

> > Then there is no seeking, no seeker, no teacher for
> > the seeker, no
> > seeker for the teacher, no boundaries to realize
> > were never there, no
> > ignorance to realize was never there. No
> > co-depenedency, no
> > superiority, no stories.

> Sounds like a powerful insight of liberation to me.
> First there's a game, then there's a winner of the
> game, then it is realized that there wasn't a game at
> all and therefore there are no winners or losers. Only
> people who walk around claiming to be "not" when they
> "is".

Oh joy, do I get a crown? :)

Maybe one to sit on so when I strike a  "liberated pose" it hurts my
liberated ass like crazy.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/JjtolB/TM