> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

> > >why
> > > there are far more ants than elephants.
> >
> > And I suppose you are an elephant?
>
> Last time I looked in the mirror, I wasn't. You? C'mon, it was an
> analogy...

But arn't you implying that the liberated are elephants
(metaphorically) and the no-liberated are ants? And that you are
liberated? (And thus like the elephants -- far grander than the ants?)

> > I guess thats the
> > difference between the first category ("I have no awareness of
> > boundaries") and the third stage of seekerdom "I have no awareness
> of boundaries, EVER".
>
> Sounds like bullshit. Of course there are boundaries. Anyone that
> doesn't recognize them is not Enlightened, they are *insane*.

Rick answered the question of "I am interested to know what does it
mean to be liberated?" by answering " Realizing that you were never
bound."

Do you disagree with his answer? (This thread is build on responses to
it.)

You and Rick appear to have polar opposite difintions of liberation.
Which of you are living what you expouse?

Do you often feel that persons with different views as you as insane?

> > Then there is no seeking, no seeker, no teacher for the seeker, no
> > seeker for the teacher, no boundaries to realize were never there,
> no
> > ignorance to realize was never there. No co-depenedency, no
> > superiority, no stories.

> What reality are you describing? Or is it your fantasy? Sounds like
> your fantasy to me.

Funny. Dr. Pete called it a profound insight into liberation.  (not
that I hold that)

Again, what you, Peter, and Rick experience and or talk about appear
to be quite different. (Will the real Mr. Liberated please stand up.)