Duve, I don't know you but I am sorry you were hurt here on FFL this way in
this thread. One would hope folks could bring their spiritual experience and
insight here and not take abuse for it.

 I was wondering as I read that original offending post as it was written to
you how you felt about it? It would seem at the least a felt apology to you is
reasonably well within order. From its carefully written wind-up pitch and then
follow-thru it appeared more as the corrosive meme in form that we have seen
employed in method to degrade or humiliate people here on FFL.
 By contrast I would hope folks could feel safe enough here to stick around and
share more freely on FFL of their thoughtful insights by experience, like that
story of Joey the saint in school that you shared with us here. I do hope that
you are not another casualty of wounded hurt by what evidently is an endemic
culture of unkindness that has come in here. -JaiGuruYou

 Yeah, Michael, Jim was one of the abused, for sure -- not that he didn't
counter with what I'd call "ferocity."

There's been many who have reported experiences and then blah-blahed about it
suchly that others took umbrage.  Don't make me look bad here, bro, heh, cuz I
don't want to do the scholarship to look up the past in  which might be
examples.  Pretty sure I'm not mis-rembering.

Of course, if anyone came here promoting another guru, the volleys would be the
psychic equivalent a fusillade of depleted uranium.  Some "gurus" would be
soooooooo instantly triggering to almost everyone here, but true-believers can
be found by anyone it seems.  Even renown gurus, say, Chopra, couldn't have a
defender here -- it'd be a hanging!

Aaaaand, too, look at Nabby's crop circles thingie.  Because most of us simply
don't resonate with the concept (aliens leaving important symbols in crops --
they're not made by troll-guys with boards) he was made into the class-dunce
here.  I'm guilty of pretty much writing off Nabby in my posts -- not sure how
brutal I got, but even a little derision from my side is unwarranted not to
speak of being defensible.

But, there it is -- you too, bro, -- we love to do this shit, SCREAM AT THE BAD
GUYS, and it just sucks us down the slippery slope -- which is our projections
masquerading as "snow."

It's just too damned easy to make fun of anyone.  Too.

How too?

I used to teach what was then called Special Education.  Elementary school.

Two things about those with a seriously dented intellect:

 1.  They love to find fault in others AND CAN.
 2.  They will argue their position with great stubbornness despite all other
evidence.

I had to "debate" a nine year old, big-dent-in-his-skull, brain damaged in
accident, 40 IQ kid about how to spell the word "when."  He almost won!

See?

We don't have a solution for this.  Everyone is equally as likely to be holding
onto non-truths -- and most of us are far more able than that nine-year old to
sling words at the situation instead of actually facing our own self-deluding
assertions:

 I know all there is to know about the present issue.
 I'm smarter than the other person.
 The other person's vibe is jerking me all to shit and I'm not going to cut
this bastard a break....NOT TODAY. .
 Etc.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, by the way, that kid taught me one of life's deepest lessons.
I posted about this here before:

   Here 'tis:

Joey the Saint

Joey had a fixation -- he was an assembler of trophies. His father
was in business selling trophies and plaques, ya see, and Joey would
make bowling, golf, baseball, etc. trophies out of the pieces his
father could not use in the business and gave to Joey to play with.
These were scuffed or dented, but to Joey they were GOLD. He made
some of the goofiest looking amalgams -- football players in full
stride with a football tucked in one arm and a tennis racket in the
other, for instance. And it was always catch as catch can, but Joey
didn't care. He just loved assembling them, thought they were very
marketable, thought of himself as a businessman like his father. Oh,
he was full of esteem about it, let me tell ya. It was, you see, just
about the only thing Joey could do well "in his own eyes." With a 40
IQ, Joey was looking at a future like a life sentence without a chance
for parole, but Joey was happy -- happy as Trotakacharya with what he
could do well.

And Joey taught my class, in one stroke, something more important than
ANYTHING I ever taught anyone in that class.

One day, Joey came to school with three big boxes. His father helped
him bring them in. And his father and I stood there and watched Joey
teach us all.

Joey opened the boxes, and out came a special, unique statue for every
kid in the class. 18 statues made by Joey who couldn't spell the word
"statue." 18 statues that were to Joey, by his own inner logic, as
precious as fingerprints that could only be assigned to one and only
one person. 18 statues in boxes that Joey knew so well that he could
dive into the boxes after saying each pupil's name and instantly pull
out Pedro's statue, then Anna's statue, then Cathy's statue . . . 18
statues with names assigned to them. Joey knew which was to go to
whom. Silently, for Joey could hardly talk, he gave each statue out
like it was a soul. And every kid there opened themselves to Joey's
vision of the moment and took their statues into their hugging arms
like each trophy was a new born babe. Joey gave everyone a symbolic a
kiss on the forehead to take home. Everyone deserved a symbol of "job
well done," thought Joey. And 18 kids with almost no chance to
succeed in life, hummed with delight.

And no one I've ever seen in my whole life was as happy as Joey that
day. He so innocently beamed his love.

That's my goal in life. Be as happy and as wrong . . . and as right
as Joey.

 And let's face it, if I came on like gangbusters here and touted my spiritual
experiences, the mob would tear my descriptions asunder.....as has been done to
every single person who has come here to report suchlike.

 I am only aware of Brother Jim aka Dr. Dumbass - who else claimed spiritual
awareness/awakening/enlightenment and received a stout thrashing as a result?