The universe is a virtual reality.  The main computer is Consciousness, or the
Unified Field.  Tom Campbell discusses these ideas in the future of physics and
humanity.

 Tom Campbell: The Future of Physics and Humanity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn7qNMfOMQU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn7qNMfOMQU

 Tom Campbell: The Future of Physics and Humanity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn7qNMfOMQU Based in research and Thomas
Campbell's unique qualifications, My Big TOE is an historic first of its kind.
In this interview, Tom begins with the accepta...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn7qNMfOMQU
 Preview by Yahoo

 Tom Campbell has another take on reality as Information.  Does it mean that
your probability history will change if you transcend?  Does it mean that the
Big Bang was a probability?  It may also mean that the multiverse is all
probable.  Since nobody has ever found another universe separate from ours, it
may never exist at all, but is only probable.

 Tom Campbell: Our Reality Is Information
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hzSjnPikIU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hzSjnPikIU

 Tom Campbell: Our Reality Is Information
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hzSjnPikIU In this informal interview in
Atlanta June 8, 2012, Tom Campbell, author of My Big TOE, expands on the
significance of the scientific experiment called the D...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hzSjnPikIU
 Preview by Yahoo

 Vlatko Vedral, a physicist, explains that Information is more fundamental than
matter and energy.  But he accepts that his idea still leads to an infinite
regression.

 Vlatko Vedral: Everything is information
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQ2r0zvyoA

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQ2r0zvyoA

 Vlatko Vedral: Everything is information
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQ2r0zvyoA Physicist Vlatko Vedral explains to
Aleks Krotoski why he believes the fundamental stuff of the universe is
information and how he hopes that one day everyth...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQ2r0zvyoA
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLif... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]