Xeno,

 Please, read my recent post to Salyavin regarding this thread.  We've talked
about this Information theory the other day.  So, I believe it has some merit.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 The universe is a virtual reality.  The main computer is Consciousness, or the
Unified Field.  Tom Campbell discusses these ideas in the future of physics and
humanity.

 JR,

 Yahoo Guidelines: Post Your Own Content. It's Okay to post other things, but
write something about what you think about what you post that is not created by
you instead of letting it stand in for what you think. I rarely watch videos
because it takes more time than scanning text that people write themselves. I
do not usually care what some video says, but I might respond to you if you
write something that supports your view of whatever you are interested in.

 Why do YOU think the universe is a virtual reality? What is a virtual reality?
How can consciousness BE a computer? Those questions are implied in what you
briefly wrote.

  • [FairfieldLif... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fai... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]