 yes, and as we continue to move past the "event" things will continue to get
better.

 I'm down for calling it a "higher power" event.  (-:

 Yuppers, I'm moving on. You won't see me talking about 'he who must not be
named' here or on the Peak. Not interested, not interesting.

 Is this an obituary?

 I'm trying hard to shed a tear, but it's just not happening.  (-:

 I was pretty positive half of FFL was going to leave as soon as they found out
Doug was going to be the moderator and I said so to various people. Funnily
enough, that didn't happen and doesn't appear to be going to happen. I guess
everyone currently posting here just can't quite pull themselves away. Part of
it is addiction, part seems to be the love of drama and some of it seems to be
that some consider it their second home. Let's see who voluntarily unsubscribes
first, either in disgust or as a protest move. I'm pretty sure, if things stay
the way they are currently, that it will be no one. But I like to be surprised.
"You can check out any time you like but you can never (quite) leave."