 Although I'm posting more, because the two trolls are gone, I gotta mention
that it seems almost everyone here is still dissin' on each other for various
infractions.  This includes my beloved sacred hero, Curtis....hee hee.....not
that he's wrong or illogical about Doug.

Geeze you guys.

Take a look at the power of dumping the trolls.  You HAVE TO ADMIT that FFL has
been refreshed with new vigor and dare I say "hope?"

Man-O-Man there's notions being flung around like spitballs now....much more
openness.  This is good even if the openness is on the part of
bad-guys-here-in-your-opinion.

Now, think of how much MORE we could get this kind of rebirth IF ALL OF US
REVENGE-WILL-BE-MINE FUCKS WOULD SHUT UP ABOUT THE PAST......even the recent
past.

I could for instance promise never to mention the trolls again.  See how simple
that was?

Your turn.  Make a promise.

Show some holy intent.  (Curtis: "holy" means "good intentions for everyone as
much as practical" or whatever)

And more, I'll ask ya to turn the other cheek to any new smacks on your
countenance....just to see....you know.....just to see....why?....because just
to see -- if all of us with our inner
trolls-not-entirely-unlike-in-kind-to-that-of-the-dearly-departed turned off
that dynamic -- maybe just maybe we could jack the fuckin' shit outta this
place with a neo-hippy, be-in, everyone gets to be crazy kinda party.

 Maybe.  Cuz two down might only be a start, ya know?

 I was thinking exactly the same thing. And earlier today I vowed to never
mention you-now-who's name again either here or on the Peak. And I'll try and
be nice to everyone else even if they're dissing me. Let's see what happens.
I'm in.