---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 (snip)

 So far Doug has stonewalled us on his reasons for banning Barry. So some are
making up their own to cover this glaring gap.

 Nope, that's a story *you* made up. Nobody's doing that.

 When I first saw Barry's warcry of defiance--that he was going to ignore
Doug--I thought, Whoops, he's gone too far this time; that's going to get him
bounced. That was before we knew there was going to *be* an explanatory gap.
And I still think that's what pushed him over the edge of Doug's tolerance.

 Your post to me, Curtis, is flapping limply in the breeze at the moment. I'll
get to it later this afternoon. In the meantime, you might just want to look up
that post of Ann's I mentioned so you can at least limit your embarrassment
over your Doug-twisted-Rick's-arm story by not repeating it. (Goodness knows
you don't have the integrity to retract it.)