Heh, gotta ask, "what's the actual risk of Doug?"  Will he bounce others?   I
don't think so.  Look at this scurvy's crew's roiling bitching at each other
that's going on RIGHT NOW, and he's done nothing about that.

Maybe it was a vendetta against the trolls with "any reason" being enough.  So?
 Yeah, abusive.  So?

I just don't see this kind of fascism happening again unless someone truly
rises to the troll heights -- which was a very high bar being set.   Doug
chided me about swearing, but nothing since even though I still swear -- this
shows his, um, forbearance?

Bah, I'm just happy I can post here again without really having to steel myself
for the barbs.  Short sighted of me, but there it is. If there is a Sword of
Damocles, it's a heavy chain holding it up.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 Me: You just saved me some typing time. Excellent, thank you.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 But the spirit of FFL was far more interesting than this drivel, and in 10
years Yahoo never made any attempt to change or alter what happened on FFL,

 Yahoo really does not care what happens in their groups unless it somehow
affects them financially. You are also incorrect in using the term
re-moderation. This group was moderated, with a light and just hand that
allowed far more than now, true freedom of speech.

 Your lack of transparency in the issues you have handled so far reveals the
dark, covert spirit that dwells within. This clandestine spirit is the enemy of
truth seeking, and I for one, vote for your removal from this position.

 I see you have resumed spamming FFL, and this is also a violation of the
so-called guidelines.

 Dear Friends of FFL; I feel we are moving very much within the spirit and
intent of letter of the Yahoo-groups guidelines in the re-moderation we have
done thus far.... <spam removed>.