Total bollocks. The Vedic Seers successfully cognized Jyotish with none of that
Pluto nonsense. Those dumbass "scientists" at NASA should have launched
missions to Rahu and Ketu.

 It's getting closer, our first glimpse of the most distant planet of our solar
system, it will always be a planet for me, none of this dwarf planetoid
nonsense.

 Pluto image revealed by Nasa offers closest look yet at dwarf planet
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/10/pluto-image-revealed-by-nasa-offers-closest-look-yet-at-dwarf-planet

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/10/pluto-image-revealed-by-nasa-offers-closest-look-yet-at-dwarf-planet

 Pluto image revealed by Nasa offers closest look yet at ...
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/10/pluto-image-revealed-by-nasa-offers-closest-look-yet-at-dwarf-planet
 The most detailed pictures captured of the satellite have been beamed back to
earth by the New Horizon spacecraft

 View on www.theguardian.com
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/10/pluto-image-revealed-by-nasa-offers-closest-look-yet-at-dwarf-planet
 Preview by Yahoo