NASA knows what Rahu and Ketu are and have very precise calculations for them. They're known in astronomy as the north and south lunar nodes. They are the points on the ecliptic where eclipses tend to take place. If you want to know when an eclipse is going to take place you need to know those.

And Pluto may not have the last laugh. I was listening to an astronomer the other talk about another one discovered beyond Pluto. In fact there appears to be a lot more stuff out there to be found in the solar system.