On Jul 15, 2015, at 12:27 PM, Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Truth:  TMers have the same life-problems as any other group -- TMers have the
same percentages as non-TMers for how many die young, divorce, get sick,
unemployed and on and on.

S: I think more actually, probably because so many refuse to use common-sense
measures like check-ups and seeing a doctor (a real dr, not the fake ones over
at MUM) when they get sick.

This is typical:  right now there’s a gofundme campaign for a guy diagnosed
with testicular cancer in March who only now is beginning to seek treatment,
apparently.  Unsurprisinly, the cancer has spread big-time to his stomach,
lungs and lymph system and it sounds like he’s at around Stage 3.  Why did he
let so much time elapse?  Let me guess…he was hoping his diet or magic pills
would cure him.  From what I understand…and I’m hardly an expert…testicular
cancer  if caught early is one of the most treatable.   And it sounds like he
DID catch it early, but then did nothing.

And to add to that, he has no insurance either, which I thought was now
required.
Put all this together and you have the recipe for some serious and predictable
health disasters, at least some of which would undoubtedly be avoidable if
people would just act like rational human beings, and when you get a poor
diagnosis, don’t wait.  I have no idea at what level this guy is on the TM food
chain, but the behavior is all too familiar.

Anyway, here’s the link to the  campaign started for him:
http://www.gofundme.com/yw2z34