From: awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 28, 2015 9:31 am
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: In case you were wondering what Buck did to
Curtis's posts ....

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

Curtis does have a way with words….the creative insult posts were the first
major shock of FFL for me.  In general, it seemed to me at the time, before I
understood any of the online personalities, that they were mostly all fondly
delivered. Turns out I was a bit wrong on that. :)  On Buck's forum, I guess
one has to put up with the subjective judgment of Buck and his desire to alter
reality to something he likes.  I'd rather just see him say…."YEP, THIS IS MY
FORUM NOW AND I'M IN CHARGE AND I WILL METE OUT JUSTICE AS I SEE FIT, IN
ACCORDANCE WITH MY INTERPRETATION OF YAHOO GUIDELINES.  BW - BANISHED (Thank
God).  TROLL - EJECTED.  MJ - "BAAADDD." GENTLE DOVE - "SEE YA" (if he is).
DELTA BLUES - "OUTTA HERE" (if he is).  THE REST OF YOU - YOU'D BETTER KNOW
YOUR SH__ FROM SHINOLA, OR I'M GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN YOU (Shinola was a shoe
polish and that phrase became popular in WWII, according to the "'pedia.") I'm
sure Curtis is welcome over at FFL-2, as is likely everyone here.  All I'd have
to do to migrate is put up with BW….and I just don't care to.  But, I'm not a
regular, nor do I have the "™ connect" trademark to hearken to. I missed out on
the Eastern influence pretty completely in my formative years. I'm just an
increasingly busy human being who has a curious nature and won't worry if I'm
banned or moderated for non-compliance.

   Good one, Emily. I'm still in wonder at how some here think their very
God-given right to exist is being threatened by Doug. Crikey people, it's just
some two-bit forum. Move on, do whatever you do that doesn't involve sitting in
front of a computer (or TV, for that matter) for more than 12 hours a day and
take up macarame or something. Get a grip! I guess Curtis imagines himself some
sort of standard bearer, some kind hero for the continuation of free speech or
all of us unfortunate suckers held under the hideous tyranny of, of all people,
Doug.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <geezerfreak@...> wrote :

Here's a message that Field Marshal Doug/Buck deleted from FFL.