 The most silent feature of consciousness is the Unified Field.  As a matter of
fact, It is nothing at all, but It is the source of holistic dynamism through
the interaction of the Rishi-Devata-Chandas.

 Our brains are connected to this field of dynamism.

 Then our interaction will be detectable, but where is it?

 Thus, we create ideas in sciences, languages, poetry, and the fine arts.

 I think we create things like this anyway, it doesn't require a dynamic field
of anything. And if it does, why are we the only animals that create?
Everything else has brains fashioned from the same stuff ours is. Our human
dynamism is a software production but it's capability evolved like everything
else. Funny that we've invented so many different creation myths for ourselves!

   IMO, this field is the source of communication with the Self, and perhaps
even with the ETs anywhere in the universe, if they exist.  For example, the
Self or Yahweh communicated with Moses to write the first five books of the
Torah, or the Pentateuch.  Similarly, Vishnu more likely inspired Vyasa to
write the Shrimad Bhagavatam and the Bhagavad Gita.   The Buddha was inspired
by Nothing teach his ideas about Nirvana and the right path.  Muhammad was
inspired to write the Koran by Allah.

 If the "self" communicated with Moses for the Jewish books, why did "he"
communicate a different story to Vyasa? Surely there can't be more than one
"self"?

 Contrary to what the author states, we are not merely biological machines.  We
are conscious beings who are connected to and inspired by the Unified Field.

 Anyone who thinks we are more than biological machines has a belief that that
is the case, there is no evidence to support it. But keep looking.

 Here's a question for any mystics out there; if consciousness is the unified
field, how does it create unconscious thought processes that then become
conscious?

 In a new paper published
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9795408&fulltextType=RA&fileId=S0140525X15000643
 in the journal Behavioral and Brain Sciences, a group of researchers led by
associate professor of psychology Ezequiel Morsella of San Francisco State
University, took on the somewhat narrower question of exactly what
consciousness is—and came up with a decidedly bleaker view: It’s pretty much
nothing at all. Never mind the five characters from the movie Inside Out
controlling your thoughts, you barely control them.

 “The information we perceive in our consciousness is not created by conscious
thought,” Morsella said in a statement accompanying the release of the paper.
“Nor is it reacted to by conscious processes. Consciousness is the middle-man
and it doesn’t do as much work as you think.”
 The conscious you, in effect, is like a not terribly bright CEO, whose
subordinates do all of the research, draft all of the documents, then lay them
out and say, “Sign here, sir.” The CEO does—and takes the credit.

 We are, like it or not, biological machines, and the simpler we keep things,
the less chance there is for a mistake or a breakdown. The mind, as the most
complex part of us, needs the streamlining more than anything else. None of
this changes the fact that our brains are the seat of our greatest
achievements—our poetry, our inventions, our compassion, our art. It’s just
that it’s the unconscious rather than the conscious that should take the bow.

 Why You're Pretty Much Unconscious Most of the Time
http://time.com/3937351/consciousness-unconsciousness-brain/

 http://time.com/3937351/consciousness-unconsciousness-brain/

 Why You're Pretty Much Unconscious Most of the Time
http://time.com/3937351/consciousness-unconsciousness-brain/ A surprising new
paper argues that consciousness is just a bit player in the human brain

 View on time.com http://time.com/3937351/consciousness-unconsciousness-brain/
 Preview by Yahoo