It may be dangerous out in the real world, where you live. But, Doug lives in
proximity to hundreds of marauding pandits who provide a bubble of Support of
Nature which prevents such things from happening. Additionally, his backup
plan, i.e., his choice of Icelandic horses, means he's not all that far from
the ground.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Yep, cellphone format does seem to make for 'compactness'.  Sorry geezer,
sometimes I just calls it likes I sees it from the saddle on the move.  As a
platform for typing using cellphones from the back of a horse don't work too
good where condensed can become dense in medium. -JaiGuruYou

 Texting while riding - very dangerous. You never know when you'll step in a
gopher hole or run into a large round bale.