---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 It may be dangerous out in the real world, where you live. But, Doug lives in
proximity to hundreds of marauding pandits who provide a bubble of Support of
Nature which prevents such things from happening. Additionally, his backup
plan, i.e., his choice of Icelandic horses, means he's not all that far from
the ground.

 Funny you should say that about the Icelandics, I was thinking the exact same
thing myself. I also received this photo sent anonymously to me from FF. It was
taken after having drunk one too many sweet lassis during the recent Guru
Purnima celebration.

 .

 Yep, cellphone format does seem to make for 'compactness'.  Sorry geezer,
sometimes I just calls it likes I sees it from the saddle on the move.  As a
platform for typing using cellphones from the back of a horse don't work too
good where condensed can become dense in medium. -JaiGuruYou

 Texting while riding - very dangerous. You never know when you'll step in a
gopher hole or run into a large round bale.