It's ghastly. My investments are not making a dime. Hell, I'm losing money! I
might as well take it all out and shove it under the mattress.

 The stock prices in Wall Street are rattled supposedly by the turmoil of the
Chinese currency.  But how far will Dow go down?

 U.S. stocks tumble amid China yuan turmoil
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stock-futures-slump-as-china-devalues-yuan-again-2015-08-12?siteid=yhoof2

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stock-futures-slump-as-china-devalues-yuan-again-2015-08-12?siteid=yhoof2

 U.S. stocks tumble amid China yuan turmoil
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stock-futures-slump-as-china-devalues-yuan-again-2015-08-12?siteid=yhoof2
 U.S. stocks tumbled sharply and losses accelerated after the opening bell
Wednesday, as a second day of Chinese currency weakness roiled global market...

 View on www.marketwatch.com
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stock-futures-slump-as-china-devalues-yuan-again-2015-08-12?siteid=yhoof2
 Preview by Yahoo