--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > we're just noting its incredible irony
> > because spiritual growth is usually equated with
> > greater compassion and understanding
>
> Yes. Absolutely. Compassion and understanding are the qualities that
> are just so clearly abundant on FFL, they just fly off each posting, a
> list of long-time seekers of spiritual growth.

Let us take Dr. Pete, who can't possibly be a real psychologist.
A real psychologist would not be calling Tom his nigah.  Tom never
used that term.  Also, "Dr." Pete spoke of Tom's character.  Character
is defined as something that doesn't change. You can get over many
things, but character is typically used in the psych biz to denote
that which is persistent.  So Tom is forever doomed and damned because
of his character.  Supposing.  Just suppose that Tom was using this
forum to unstress.  That would be unusual in such a group where even
something as trivial as getting the date or spelling of something
wrong is bait for everybody to pounce on the poster and play "Now
I've Got You, You Son of a Bitch", wouldn't it?

Supposing Tom has done what he really says he's done:  used years of
rolfing, this EMDR thing he described, CCP and yagyas to get through
the unstressing of a childhood of continuous horrors few of us could
possibly imagine?  Suppose that he's telling the truth.  That he and
Ben did not hit it off and it does take two to not hit it off.
Suppose that this new thing he's pursuing which he reports allows him
to do full program for the first time in many years without feeling
bad.  "Dr." Pete is allegedly in the business of curing people.  But
"Dr." Pete's diagnosis is that Tom has shown his character.  He is
forever doomed to be a sonofabitch.  Tom can't be cured.  Tom is
beyond any of the hope and comfort of every and all religions, because
though they offer forgiveness, redemption and go and sin no more,
that's not something available to Tom.  Because of Tom's character.

But wait.  Tom isn't just a sonofabitch.  He's a classic seeker.
He'll never find.  He'll never progress.  He'll never get anywhere.
Because he's a classic seeker.  Did Amma just drop in on you one day
and that's why you now follow her?  Oh.  But that's not seeking, is it?

Tom says his politics leans more towards those of the Aryan
Brotherhood.  It's bad to be a racist.  You put someone in a category
that in your eyes they can never, ever redeem themselves from.  Being
a racist is bad.  Diagnosing someone from posts and heaping derision
upon them on the other hand, is good.  Right?