--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > on 12/6/05 2:40 AM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> the
> they

> talking,
> > > it
> > >>

> > > Did the women in question talk to other women about these
events?

> > Yes. And to men.>>>
>
> ...and mice.

I can't speak to the veracity of any claim. The way things have been
presented, MMY had some women come to his room and spend a great deal
of time alone with them. Later they emerged "disheveled" and some
days/months/years later, they told the guys who escorted them to the
room that they had had sex with MMY.

That is NOT how info about such incidents usually get passed around
in the non-TMO world.