--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ffia1120 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > of
> > people's
revelations.

> > > I think my husband would agree with you!
> > >
> > > Irmeli
> > >

> > Let's play pretend:
> >
> > Let's pretend that I have had anger and hurt and emotional pain
> > the point that I would scream hard enough that I would rip the
> > muscles of my adominal wall, making my para-umbilical hernia
worse.
> > Let's pretend that you, as the internet counselor of great fame
and
> > competence could evoke or re-evoke such feelings, bringing about
> > further crying and screaming session with me lying on the ground,
> > curled in a ball sobbing while waves of pain were followed by
waves
> > of euphoria as my body produced endorphins to try to compensate
for
> > said torn muscles.
> >
> > Are you equiped, over the internet or in person, to deal with
such
> > reaction? Are you prepared to take the consequences of furthering
> my
> > physical problems? Let's pretend that as a result of said
screaming
> > that my hernia is now large enough that I can't exercise without
> > either a brace of some kind or doing a "Napaleon" of literally
> > holding my guts in. And that if I don't, I have to make
disgusting
> > squishing sounds as I poke my intestines back inside my abdomen.
> >
> > Are you emotionally, intellectually, and financially prepared to
> > handle the consequences of your manipulation of my emotions in
such
> > way, even though it must be obvious to all that it is really for
> the
> > best for me to "let go," even over the internet?
> >
> You are an insufferable drama queen, gossip and whiner. Get a grip,
> buddy.

Heh. Have a paraumbilical hernia made worse by screaming? I mean, for
all I know you're a quadrapalegic who communicates on the internet
using his tongue, but if you don't have problems of such a severe
nature, calling someone else a drama queen is kinda, well, less than
empathetic.

ANd besides, given that this thread is the result of Irmeli
requesting that I "come clean" about my emotional history, your
response is, well, out of place.