---

> > -----------------
> >
> >    Nice memories of Vermont! I went to high school in Saxton's River, then
> > lived in a college TM-dorm in Plainfield (Goddard College).Became a
teacher
> > of you-know-what through Goddard under-graduate programs, eventually
> > transferring to MIU, in Goleta...except that last minute I get a letter from
> > MIU
> > sayig, " It's a joy to announce a change in school location.", and so I
headed
> > to MIU in the Fall of '75.......
>
> I used to go skiing in Vermont - grew up in CT. Applied to Goddard and
> visited that TM dorm. Bill Brunelle was there wasn't he? Somehow, Goddard
> lost my application, so I ended up teaching TM full time and getting BSCI,
> MSCI, etc. My band, Goodhill, once played at Goddard. Great crowd.

I would have been at Goddard from the Fall of '72 'till I left for MIU in '75.
remember Bill Brunelle , although he didn't live in the TM- dorm when I lived
there(maybe '74...).
   Andy Stevens, Toby Fineblum( who was on M. Divine and later married and
ran(?) Pacific Palisades at one point. Then, strangely, I heard she died...).,
Jeffrey Goodman.... that's all I remember.
   But Goddard was quite the alternative place to be in those years.
    BTW,Rick, I remember you well from courses and MIU. You had a sister,
too,right??