> on 12/6/05 9:45 PM, ysoy10li at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > I would have been at Goddard from the Fall of '72 'till I left for MIU in
> > '75.
> > remember Bill Brunelle , although he didn't live in the TM- dorm when I
lived
> > there(maybe '74...).
>
> I'm sure he had graduated by then. I think he's on Purusha now.
>
> >    Andy Stevens, Toby Fineblum( who was on M. Divine and later married
and
> > ran(?) Pacific Palisades at one point. Then, strangely, I heard she
> > died...).,
>
> She had cancer. She was married to my friend Ted Weisman.
>
> > Jeffrey Goodman.... that's all I remember.
> >    But Goddard was quite the alternative place to be in those years.
> >     BTW,Rick, I remember you well from courses and MIU. You had a sister,
> > too,right??
>
> Yes. Carol. Now Carol Morehead. Married to Paul Morehead of MUM
Faculty.

 And a strange dude (my initiator...) named John Lacy. Anyone run into him??
Years later he might(sorry...instant gossip...) have gotten himself 86'd by the
TMO for his business and philandering in Bangkok...I know he was seriously
into gems, specifically emeralds. At one point he was going to be my mentor
in Thailand and show me the Emerald Ropes (with a considerable cash
investment from me...). I got too much of a sleazy vibe from him and declined.