Read Sinclair Lewis's "It Can't Happen Here."

On 09/12/2015 08:17 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Trump has started a firestorm this time by insulting Carly Fiorina's face. IMO, if he's in the White House, he'll only cause riots and wars for the country. As we have discussed about his jyotish chart, this tendency is due to the conjunction of Rahu and the Sun in the 10th house. Is this what Americans want?

I have no idea what Americans want but I listened to Mr Trump's speech broadcast from Boone Iowa today. It is the first time I have made myself listen to more than two minutes of what the man has to say and only because I was driving and didn't allow myself to turn it off. I had some interesting realizations listening to the guy. He is narcissistic or pretending to be narcissistic to the point which is beyond belief. He certainly talks the talk of the brash, seemingly ballsy, fearless epitome of big business masculinity. It was a study in some sort of caricature of how men deal with others who stand in their way and how they find the means to sweep those impediments aside with a sort of 'no bullshit' ease of speech and down to earth language and manner. It was fascinating; so much so that I found myself almost ready to vote for the guy. No kidding, he has this 'take no prisoners' kind of way about him that tries to make you believe that if he was in charge everything would be taken care of in some way which is quintessentially American and good. Fascinating.

Carly Fiorina fires back at Donald Trump as feud! heats up before GOP debate: 'Ladies, look at this face' <https://www.yahoo.com/politics/carly-fiorina-fires-back-at-donald-trump-as-feud-128932979266.html>

image <https://www.yahoo.com/politics/carly-fiorina-fires-back-at-donald-trump-as-feud-128932979266.html>

Carly Fiorina fires back at Donald Trump as feud heat... <https://www.yahoo.com/politics/carly-fiorina-fires-back-at-donald-trump-as-feud-128932979266.html> Carly Fiorina speaks at JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix on Friday. Rather than sidestep the putdown, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO clever...

! View on www.yahoo.com <https://www.yahoo.com/politics/carly-fiorina-fires-back-at-donald-trump-as-feud-128932979266.html>

Preview by Yahoo