 Living Small in Fairfield, Iowa

 Behind the Scenes (Smaller, Simpler Living Episode) |
http://www.borganic.net/blog/?p=3243

 http://www.borganic.net/blog/?p=3243

 Behind the Scenes (Smaller, Simpler Living Episode) |
http://www.borganic.net/blog/?p=3243 The best part of this job is the friends
we make along the way and the learning that takes place on a daily basis………

 View on www.borganic.net http://www.borganic.net/blog/?p=3243
 Preview by Yahoo

 This is a great little house and property. Everything is carefully thought out
and designed with a loving, intelligent eye for function and detail.

 The property it's on is probably assessed at $350K.  Build a small house on it
and the price would soar over $1M.

 On 09/18/2015 11:32 AM, j_alexander_stanley@... mailto:j_alexander_stanley@...