 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 7:59 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Jyotish of Sept 23

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesalan735@...> wrote :

 OK. I;m waiting to see what BIG and BAD happens today.

 Don't wait, if it's going to happen it will happen all on its own without
anyone waiting around. Thanks for reminder, I had forgotten all about it.

 "The astrological indications for 23 Sep 2015 seem to support the likelihood
of something BIG and BAD happening that day..."
 this is from the group SAMVA