 It all depends on how you interpret the events.  Pope Francis arrived here in
the USA today.  By itself, it cannot be interpreted as a bad event.  But in
western astrology, the Sun is fallen at the Autumn Equinox.  The Sun symbolizes
the ruler.  So, it can be interpreted that a spiritual ruler from another
country has humbled himself to visit a troubled country or world.

 Although the Catholic Church does not favor astrology, it is curious why the
Pope chose the time autumn equinox to visit Cuba and the USA.  And, he will
address the US Congress this week as well.  Was this intended or coincidental?

 All I hope is that the secret security dudes make sure he leaves the US in one
piece.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesalan735@...> wrote :

 OK. I;m waiting to see what BIG and BAD happens today.

 "The astrological indications for 23 Sep 2015 seem to support the likelihood
of something BIG and BAD happening that day..."
 this is from the group SAMVA