> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > In reading some of the recent posts, and the feeling,
> > > That the TMO avoids discussing emotional healing.
> > >
> > > I have had some experience with emotional healing.
> > > Feeling what is at the root of what is blocking emotions.
> > > Noticing what is coming up emotionally, staying with the feeling,
> > > bring awareness to what is below the surface, what is held in
> the body
> > > Talking about feelings in an atmosphere of unconditional love.
> > > The idea that , that the soul itself,
> > > Can heal what needs to be healed.
> > > Generally, any emotion which is held,
> > > a block, a lower vibration, of fear, or whatever..
> > > Meditation, by expanding consciousness, can bring the awareness
> > > to feel, or view or 'see' what the block is;
> > > or seeing 'it' for what it is;
> > > Then some detatchment or some awareness of the emotional block,
> > > Helps to release yourself from this sort of mental/emotional
> block.
> > > All in all, we want to feel our emotions completely and fully.
> > > Unfortunately, many of us who have lived in dysfuncional
> families;
> > > And a dysfunctional culture, have trouble just expressing or
> just
> > > knowing one's true feelings, or what we are expected to feel;
> > > or
> > > We can tend to feel numb or shutdown, or left-out, etc.
> > > When avoiding what we are feeling...
> > >
> > > It would be appreciates for anyone to share, from personal
> experience,
> > > How is it to heal emotionally...
> > > How did it happen, what is a good way to think of what
> > > Emotional healing is; what does it entail..
> > > R.G.
> > >

> > Imagine the day in the life of a cetain 5 year old boy.  An only
> > child, so no siblings to confide in or get help from.
> >
> > The boy comes home from school.  It's freezing cold, blizzard
> > conditions outside.  The boy is as usual made to strip completely
> > outside before entering the house.  The boy has mud on his pants,
> so
> > his mother's enraged.  The boy is taken to the basement and placed
> in
> > one of the wash tubs to be bathed, as dirtying the upstairs and
> > especially the bathroom/bathtub is a no-no.  While the boy is being
> > bathed, his mother yells and screams at him for getting mud on his
> > clothes (despite the fact that his clothes are stripped off him and
> > washed every time he arrives at the house).  His mother goes into
> her
> > usual almost hourly tirade that the boy is no good, that he will
> get
> > nowhere in life, that no one loves him, that he'll never be loved,
> > have any friends or succeed in life.  That God hates him and that
> [...]

You have made nothing except body slams against Tom.  Who can believe
you're sincere?  But you appear to be just a flippant wisecracker.  It
doesn't matter.  No reason to read your words or pay attention to
anything you post.

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CQDrNC/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM