On 10/27/2015 07:09 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I'll answer that one for you: NO!!! The man is an ignoramus. The fact that he was a brain surgeon is irrelevant. His statements on all kinds of issues are so bizarre that it's hard to imagine anyone taking him seriously. Obamacare is the worst thing to happen to America since slavery. Yeah, right. Obamacare is worse than 9/11 because 9/11 was a one-time event. Excuse me?

I'd say the Republicans are in deep trouble. The two candidates to the left of them - Bernie and Hillary - are so far and away superior in every way that it seems too lopsided a race. But, then, if the Amur-can people can elect Bush not once, but twice, I believe anything is possible in this time of craziness and mayhem in America. There is an extreme right in that country that thrives on fear and fear mongering as well as a very, very aberrational sense of patriotism and pride. I don't remember America like this pre 9/11.

Thing is I've read of Republicans who think Bernie might be a good idea. That's really got to freak out the right. :-D

And yeah, the divisiveness since 9/11 has become so pronounced you'd think it was a conspiracy.

I don't have Carson's specific time of birth, although his birth date is published at September 18, 1951. So, one can't tell for sure his ascendant and dasha in effect. Based on his family history, one can guess that he was born as a Taurus ascendant. As such, I don't have a good basis for a jyotish prediction, whether he can win the presidency or not.

And probably harder for a Seventh Day Adventist to be elected than a Mormon.

            On 10/27/2015 09:30 AM, jr_esq@... <mailto:jr_esq@...>