 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:24 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Ben Carson Takes the Lead Among GOP Candidates

   Feste,

 When I read on the internet that Carson believes in Creationism, I realized
that there may be something not reasonable with this man.  So, it's a red flag
that all voters should look out for.

 I'll answer that one for you: NO!!! The man is an ignoramus. The fact that he
was a brain surgeon is irrelevant. His statements on all kinds of issues are so
bizarre that it's hard to imagine anyone taking him seriously. Obamacare is the
worst thing to happen to America since slavery. Yeah, right. Obamacare is worse
than 9/11 because 9/11 was a one-time event. Excuse me?

 I don't have Carson's specific time of birth, although his birth date is
published at September 18, 1951.  So, one can't tell for sure his ascendant and
dasha in effect.  Based on his family history, one can guess that he was born
as a Taurus ascendant.  As such, I don't have a good basis for a jyotish
prediction, whether he can win the presidency or not.

 And probably harder for a Seventh Day Adventist to be elected than a Mormon.