Just to be clear, Mike, I wasn't accusing you of being dishonest; I don't think
you are. I do think you're seriously misled by what you're reading and hearing
from the right wing media and politicians.

 (snip)

 And no, it isn't at all "interesting" that I've acknowledged the moderators
asked some bad questions. I do my best to be objective rather than engage in
whitewashing of the liberal view of things. Liberals aren't perfect by a long
shot--but they're a heck of a lot more honest than the right wing.