Keep in mind I bought this thing just to mess around with and maybe hack. It actually does HD video (at 15 fps) without shutter roll. It came with several clips (one broke too easily) to mount it different ways and even comes with a waterproof case. It will do motion detection but not that well. Amazon link:

http://amzn.com/B00WHRK90A <http://amzn.com/B00WHRK90A>