Or a DeLorean turning the corner in front of you on Back to the Future Day. :-D

On 11/07/2015 06:32 AM, j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Dash-cams provide visual proof of what actually happened in accidents. It protects people from false accusations, fraudulent claims, etc.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote :

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

For me, the most wonderful thing to come out of consumer cam ubiquity is all the dash-cam footage of the Chelyabinsk meteor. For all the consumer-grade crappiness of those cameras, the multiple views provided solid scientific data on the trajectory, and all because Russian society is so corrupt that people have to have dash-cams installed.

Interesting take, but how do dashcams prevent or in some way counteract corruptness? So far, all I've seen is they are a way for people to post FB videos of bad drivers, LOL.