That is fine.  Well, I conduct science every time I meditate and then open mine
eyes afterwards.  Yep, someone else did gather the larger science in study on
meditating and the support of nature phenomena.

  In my own observation it is science and a scientific experiment every time I
meditate and subsequently experience that support of Nature phenomena. From
observation, make hypothesis, test, get result, and make replication. Seems
quite verifiable and true in my experience. It's not your experience too?  Some
lack of experience with it does not make the science in itself bad.
-JaiGuruYou

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesed...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 To clarify: I personally have not conducted any scientific studies...:-)

 Not studied? ..The Support of Nature Phenomena and heightened intuition from
meditating.  Empirical analysis of people’s experience of ‘support of nature’
was gathered during a thesis for a Ph.D.  The research found a statistical
correlation with meditating and natural support of nature in life experience.
-JaiGuruYou

 Support of Nature | StanKendz.com http://stankendz.com/?page_id=59

 http://stankendz.com/?page_id=59

 Support of Nature | StanKendz.com http://stankendz.com/?page_id=59 The Support
of Nature Phenomenon

 View on stankendz.com http://stankendz.com/?page_id=59
 Preview by Yahoo

 003. Stan Kendz - Buddha at the Gas Pump https://batgap.com/stan-kendz/

 https://batgap.com/stan-kendz/

 003. Stan Kendz - Buddha at the Gas Pump https://batgap.com/stan-kendz/ Stan
Kendz (Sta) is a popular experiential, motivational, and business coach/mentor
who has been guiding advanced personal-achievement seminars at the ...

 View on batgap.com https://batgap.com/stan-kendz/
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Sounds like a strange sales talk...I would think bringing up superiority in
that vein, along with "easier parking" as the key benefit, would lead to very
few takers. But yeah, "the parking space thing" -- must be something to it, as
it comes up from time to time regarding the siddhis course. I remember noticing
the phenomenon myself...though no scientific studies attempted.
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <upfronter@...> wrote :

 Well, prior to that time, I had already taken the TM-Sidhis course when living
and working in a UK TM Academy. This meeting was an invite to a certain
commercial enterprise for the general public to which the mention of meditation
was part of the sales talk, but it would not be ethical to provide actual
details except to say that a timely vacant parking space in a crowded town was
considered a benefit of being a Sidha.

difficult to assess without more info - I heard the same thing back then, only
it was said in a context of evolution and personal growth, not judgment. Just
as someone would say, for example, after you graduate from college, you will
know more about x or y, than you did in high school.

 There is a comprehensive cleansing of the body machinery through the Sidhis,
and though I cannot say for those who sleep in the Domes during their programs,
it does lead to an entirely different style of functioning, with simply more
available than before. It could be called a 'superior' way of functioning,
should a personal comparison be made of capabilities available before, and
after, learning the techniques.

 Did you end up taking the TM-Siddhis course?