 FWIW

 "The article cites an Australian study from last year which found that
vegetarians reported that they were less optimistic about their future more
often than people who kept meat in their diets. That same study found that
vegetarians were 18 percent more likely to report having depression and 28
percent more likely to experience panic attacks and anxiety."

 Maybe they're too upset about how animals are treated and worried that it
might get worse?

 But it is interesting. I know many who followed the marshy ayurved
recommendations and ended up having to have B12 injections after years of ill
health.

 And poor mental health is an open secret in the TMO though there are probably
loads of reasons for this, stressed and neurotic people believing the promise
of a cure, people getting wound up by the technique and believing they are
"unstressing"? People believing Marshy that psychiatry is ineffective at best
and getting hung up on rounding must be a better cure and getting worse. Maybe
the worst thing is the belief people develop that they must be alright because
they are on  highest path. I've heard some highly deranged people say that.
Cult's are a gold mine for future research.

 Or maybe it's time for a south facing burger bar in FF?

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/12/04/research-points-to-mental-health-risks-associated-with-meatless-diet/

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/12/04/research-points-to-mental-health-risks-associated-with-meatless-diet/