"Duh" is not an answer!  Has your thought process on your statement below gone
no further than "Duh?"  You are talking below, specifically.  My question to
you was simple and tailored to your statement.  If you don't want to address
it, that's fine.  If you're backup to your statement below is "Duh," you might
want to think about that.

 Re: And I still argue that the right for a citizen, even ones I disagree with,
has prevented the US from being taken over in a coup d'etat."

 Duh.  It certainly makes things more difficult.  History shows that when
citizens are disarmed a coup d'etat can occur.

 On 12/06/2015 09:34 AM, emily.mae50@... mailto:emily.mae50@... [FairfieldLife]