---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Em&M sez:
 Gun sales always increase (in the US) after mass shootings; fear is the great
motivator.

 Exactly true. People like you make me fearful.

 You are a somnambulist that would willfully strip us of all guns – just like
Australia. This is the real road to a 1933 style Ermächtigungsgesetz (Enabling
Act). You are a pantomiming ideologue destined to be shocked by reality.

 Better submit to Allah and be a slave.
 Yer too old to be a jihadi wife anyway.

 Empty, babyyyyyy! Long time no see. I perceive you've been having a jolly lead
up to the Christmas season - all jocular and stuff. Good for you. Now, take it
easy on the strong stuff - I can tell you're just the kind of guy who can't
wait for that opportunity to leap onto the table tops in order to tap dance
your way to the nearest lampshade in order to plop it firmly on that handsome
head of yours. Good to hear from you again; don't be a stranger, okay? :-)