I like it.  "It's a time to unite."  Like what he said about "the right to bear
arms" also.  :)

 While were at it let's have Field Marshall Von Empty comment about this video:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ruVmJs01eo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ruVmJs01eo

 (For those afraid to click it is an interview with some members of the mosque
that the San Bernardino shooter attended speaking out in support of the
community and recognizing what a terrible tragedy it was).

 On 12/06/2015 11:20 AM, emptybill@... mailto:emptybill@... [FairfieldLife]