--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- lurkernomore20002000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >

> > > Damning Tom once again.  He's not a survivor who's
> > getting over.
> > He's
> > > forever damned because his emotional development
> > was arrested at
> > the
> > > time of
> > abuse..........................................
> >
> > snip
> >
> > Yes, you're right. It's not polite to treat someone
> > like a
> > psychological specimen to be prodded and analyzed.
> > Yet he does not
> > read the posts, so I just speculated some.  I would
> > be interested to
> > see an example of something which demonstrates
> > slander or fraud on
> > the part of Ben Collins(?).  I mean everthing I've
> > seen posted by
> > Ben seemed pretty balanced.  What am I missing or
> > mis-interpreting.
> > It sounds like there must be ample instances.
> > Thanks.
> >
> > lurk
>
> Ample evidence supporting Tom's rage can be found in
> his imagination.

Agreed. I will say again that I thought it was a brave thing for Tom
to openly post details of his childhood trauma. Such an action can
sometimes be helpful for empowerment and to destigmatize
victimizing event.

However, instead of then taking a breath of fresh air and getting on
with life, he squanders his equity by trashing others. Aside from
finding it annoying and disruptive, it doesn't help Tom in the
slightest.

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM