---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 These "protesters" are simply criminals in cowboy hats. If you read the
background, these folks are just looking to pick a fight. Same with the BLM
crowd. Even the ranchers charged with arson have reported to prison to finish
out their mandatory sentences. Game over. The Feds oughta just fence these
yokels in, and throw away the key. After they get hungry enough, they'll leave.

 That's what 'the law' is hoping as well but some locals are bringing food to
them at this point.
 Others are wishing and voicing their desire that the men with their guns
occupying the refuge will go away. I will find it very interesting to see how
this plays out because I believe the "protestors" are spoiling for a
confrontation to prove some point or other. Personally, I think they all need a
spanking and should be sent to their rooms - without their infernal guns.

 What else you didn't gather was that the BLM protesters were attacking the
guys that were video taping their gathering. The protesters chased them and
threatened them. Not that I condone any shooting but it could be argued that
they feared for their lives and defended themselves by whatever means they had
at their disposal.