 From: "emily.mae50@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 11:27 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Militia Madness

   Did the Occupy Wall Street people have guns? There was no "armed" conflict.
I'm sorry, but there is a difference in how the group is choosing to express
their rage.  Can't compare the two.

 Did you think the same thing about Occupy Wall Street? How about the
protesters occupying the State Capitol building in Wisconsin?