--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "vashtirama" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm excited about this information. It sounds so easy, there must be
> a catch, or maybe something got lost in translation. What are some of
> the rewards I could expect? When can I expect them? What kinds of
> services should I provide to my husband--specific duties, or is
> it "anything goes"?
>
> Please elaborate if possible, thank you. I'm tired of waiting for the
> payoff from all the tapas.

Jaya Guru Datta

With all respect what is your definition of tapas?

I do not know how to answer the questions you pose. There are many things I
could tell
you but I don't think this open forum is the place.

The book "Sri Datta Darshanam" by Sri Ganapathi Sachchidananda Swamiji has
provided
many clues each time I have read it. It is a treasure trove of information
about how
Dattatreya gives His Grace and how to live life in order to get what you ask.

I am happy to discuss more if you wish, you can contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sri Guru Datta

Hanuman

> --vashtirama
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, hanumanhoffman9 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Taken from the Book Sri Datta Darshanam.
> >
> > Jaya Guru Datta
> [snipt]
> > Anasuya said this to Sumati:
> >
> > "For a virtuous and devoted wife, the company of her husband alone
> is all the world. His
> > happiness is her happiness. His nearness alone gives meaning to her
> life. she has life so
> > long as the husband is hale and hearty. Such a one is said to be
> a 'Pativrata'.
> >
> > "While a man cannot acquire merit without undergoing much suffering
> and without
> > observing rituals, for us, dedicated service to our husbands is
> enough. That alone can
> > easily give us all rewards."
> >
> > "For women there is no need for any other religious observances or
> disciplines. For a
> > Woman her husband alone is God. Service to one's husband is worship
> to God. I have
> > achieved great things through that alone."
> >
> > In Datta seva
> >
> > Sri Guru Datta
> >
> > Hanuman

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CQDrNC/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM