On Feb 19, 2016, at 2:26 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

By stealing the election?

I doubt it.  I think this writer is deluding himself, unfortunately.  I still
think the Hillary juggernaut is too big, and there simply isn’t enough time for
Bernie.

MoveOn has a petition to force Democratic Party superdelegates to back the
popular vote and not who their rich chums want.

I really doubt it’ll come to that.

<http://pac.petitions.moveon.org/sign/tell-the-democratic-superdel>http://pac.petitions.moveon.org/sign/tell-the-democratic-superdel
 <http://pac.petitions.moveon.org/sign/tell-the-democratic-superdel>

  • [FairfieldLife] S... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]