*Is that your "psychic" prediction?* :-D

On 02/19/2016 02:58 PM, Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

On Feb 19, 2016, at 2:26 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net <mailto:noozg...@sbcglobal.net> [FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

By stealing the election?

I doubt it. I think this writer is deluding himself, unfortunately. I still think the Hillary juggernaut is too big, and there simply isn’t enough time for Bernie.

MoveOn has a petition to force Democratic Party superdelegates to back the popular vote and not who their rich chums want.

I really doubt it’ll come to that.

http://pac.petitions.moveon.org/sign/tell-the-democratic-superdel