Yes, it would appear so.  There's a passage in the New Testament in which he
broke the bread, during the Last Supper, and said, 'take this and eat for this
is my body.  Then, he raised the cup of wine and said, 'drink this for this is
my blood'.  He also said his body and blood are true food and he who eats and
drinks them will never die.  IOW, he is saying that Being or the unified field
is true food and he who partakes in it will be become eternal.

 How can his body and blood be in the form of bread and wine?  Because Being or
the unified field is in everything in creation, including the bread and wine,
and because it is simultaneously the basis of all creation.  So, Jesus was
saying He is in everyone and everything.

 In one stroke, Jesus explained a very complex concept to the apostles so that
they can understand how the universe functions and that He is the source of it
all.

 However, I don't believe the mainline Christians today and in the past fully
understand this concept, which can be practically and scientifically understood
in the way MMY explained the unified field or Being.

  • [FairfieldLife] Did Jesus... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]