On 05/04/2016 08:49 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
That is a distinct possibility! Many people find both Hillary and Trump unacceptable. Both have high unfavorable numbers. Will our choice be a lesser of the two *evils*? Is there someone waiting in the wings that could rally enough voters to defeat either one? Or, will America continue to be under *God's judgement*? Out of the frying pan and into the fire. An old Chinese curse: may you live in interesting times.

Or Civil war 2.0.  Or is it UnCivil War 1.0?

*From:* "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 4, 2016 10:12 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Is America in the Verge of Moral Collapse?

Another Graham speaking:

"If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed... and we will deserve it," South Carolina Senator Lindsay Graham said on Tuesday after Texas Senator Ted Cruz dropped out of the race, effectively clearing a path for Mr Trump.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com> wrote :

The Reverend has a limited perspective. As long as he quotes the Bible , he speaks the truth, although he may have a limited perspective. A pundit may recite the Veda without having any understanding of it's significance but he fulfills his dharma. Sooner or later someone comes along that sees what is hidden.