 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:46 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Latest Hillary Clinton Scandal

 Did she and Bill take money from Saudi leaders?  If true, can she survive the
political turmoil?

 Hillary’s Latest Scandal: She And Bill Siphoned $100 Mil From Mideast Leaders
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/

 Hillary’s Latest Scandal: She And Bill Siphoned $100 Mil...
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/
 Scandal: A new investigation reveals that Bill and Hillary Clinton took in at
least $100 million from Middle East leaders.

 View on www.investors.com
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/
 Preview by Yahoo