MD,

 I'm not condoning the infighting between parties or even within the parties.
That's the way the American system of government has evolved.  At least, we're
more civil than the fighting going on in Iraq and other developing countries
who are trying to find their own way of a democratic government.

 As complicate as it is, the American people has found a way to make it work.
With 300 million people coming from diverse cultures, it's a miracle that it is
successful as it is.  Perhaps, there is a cosmic reason why the USA has been
prosperous and industrious.  IMO, the US birth chart has something to do with
it.  But let's not be too overconfident since we do have a worrisome national
debt to deal with.

 The US politicians don't have any solution for it.  They just kick the can
down the road until a genius politician can figure out an economic and
political solution to the entire mess.  IMO, the solution may eventually be
found in the international and global system of government or  economic
planning.   Or, should the advanced nations in the world allow the market
forces to dictate the ultimate fate of the world economies.

 Can the ME help us all in finding the best solution?