Re "Kin to Gen. Robert E Lee":

 Respect.

 Re your comment on the RoP thread: "Destroy all of the old cultures,
religions, national borders, and national identities to remake the world.":

 I see that some philistine in Charlottesville has started a petition to remove
the Robert E. Lee statue from Lee Park. That's the kind of Taliban-like attempt
to eradicate our history that rather makes your point.

 We've got similar vandals here in the UK and I have zero faith in our
political class being prepared to stand up to them.

 You can have a DNA test done. I think Ancestry.com provides the service, about
a hundred dollars. I had it done. It came back 57% Western European,22% Irish,
17% Great Britain,3% Italy/Greece,1% Iberian, <1% Scandinavian.

 I always thought the Great Britain part to be more dominate. I only know of
one German ancestor a couple of generations back.However,I began to realize
that the Saxons and Normans were Western Europeans that invaded Britain and of
course the Italian could have been of Roman origins settling in England. Of
course the Vikings were there as well.

 The furthest back I have gotten in tracing the actual family tree has been mid
1500's to William Dixon in or around London. The first generation to migrate to
the colonies was Ambrose Dixon, a Quaker, around 1640 to James Virginia.

 No royalty here that I;m aware of but the rumor on my mother's side is that
our Lea ancestors are kin to Gen. Robert E Lee back in England. R.E. Lee family
tree claims to go back to Robert the Bruce some how.