BTW, here is the one other case in which someone was prosecuted for gross negligence in mishandling classified material.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/07/heres-the-other-gross-negligence-case-comey-cited-in-clinton-email-testimony-225266

Quoting Comey:

"I know from 30 years there's no way anybody at the Department of Justice is bringing a case against John Doe or Hillary Clinton for the second time in 100 years based on those facts."
and,
"I know a lot of my former friends are out there saying where they would. I wonder where they were the last 40 years, because I'd like to see the cases they brought on gross negligence. Nobody would, nobody did."

Tom Huffman t...@chromapure.com [FairfieldLife] <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Friday, July 8, 2016 7:06 AM

There is no need to paraphrase or speculate about what Comey said regarding Clinton lying to the public. He was asked explicitly about this and his answer was "That's a question I am not qualified to answer." When asked if she had lied to the FBI (doing so is a crime), he said "We have no basis to conclude that she lied to the FBI." When asked if she had lied under oath to Congress, he said that they did not look at that because they had been given no referral by Congress to investigate this.

To establish that she "lied" you would have to show not merely that she made statements that were false. It is fairly clear that she did. You would also have to establish that she KNEW that the statements were false when she made them. So far, there has been no evidence of this.

The most often cited example was her claim that she never sent or received information that was classified at the time. The FBI determined that there were 110 e-mails that contained classified information went sent or received. However, this is out of 30,000 e-mails and of the 110 only 3 had classified markings on them and of those 3 NONE had headers that indicated that they were classified (as they should have had). It is perfectly possible that she was simply mistaken when she made the claims about never sending or received classified material. Being mistaken is not the same as lying.

authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Thursday, July 7, 2016 10:38 PM

LOL. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like just about the only time Judy makes an appearance in FairflieldLife lately, is to defend Hillary. Sorry, I don't see that as dedication to *truth* but dedication to one person.

How about dedication to whatever happens to interest me?

Just in the past couple of days, BTW, I had an exchange with John about the pope's suggestion that bishops and priests might make individual exceptions to the church's rules on communion for remarried people. I guess you missed that completely.

And as I pointed out but you ignored, I haven't been proselytizing for Hillary.

In one earlier post, I mentioned that Comey said, in so many words, that Hillary lied to the public, by his denying the truthfulness of many of her previous statements to the public.. Judy counters with Gowdy asked Comey if she lied to the FBI in which Comey said *no*. "That's pretty explicit." Inferring Hillary never lied.. to anyone, the FBI or the public.

That may be your *inference*, but it wasn't my *implication*. (Check Mr. Dictionary.)

Straw-man argument. Two different  alligations.
Hillary lied her @$$ off to the public over the past 15 months but *may* have told the truth to the FBI. We'll never know because she was never under oath, nor were her questions and answers recorded to be examined later. *From:* "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>